2020 Ivy Vine Charities Inc.
Scholarship Award Presentation
The application for the 2021 Ivy Vine Charities, Inc. Scholarship Program is now available
Awards totaling more than $10,000 are available to qualifying applicants.
To qualify for an award, the applicant must:
- Be a senior attending an accredited high school in Montgomery County or Prince George’s County, Maryland, or Washington, D.C.
- Have an unweighted, cumulative grade point average of 2.7 or above on a 4.0 scale documented on an official transcript
- Be accepted by a four-year college or university or Montgomery College
- Write an essay to the provided questions
- Participate in a virtual interview
- Additional requirements are stated in the application package.
All application material must be postmarked or emailed by February 27, 2021
- Transcripts must be sent to Ivy Vine Charities, Inc. by an official of the school or school system.
- Letters of recommendation must be sent to Ivy Vine Charities, Inc. by the person making the recommendation.